We are committed to protecting your privacy and the information that we collect will be collected lawfully in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018. All this information we hold will be accurate and up-to-date. You can check the information we hold about you by emailing us at email@example.com. If you find any inaccuracies we will remove or modify them promptly.
We reserve the right to amend this policy at any time and for any reason and advise that the user checks back for updates to this policy regularly. Changes that are made to this policy will be posted on the site and will apply as soon as they are posted. By accessing or using our services after we have placed such a notice, you consent to the changes identified in the updated policy. To see when the policy was last updated check the effective date at the bottom of the policy.
Collection of information
We may collect personal information about you when:
- you take a service or product from us
- you contact us with an enquiry or in response to a communication from us
- you sign up to receive promotions of our products and services
We may take this information from you in a number of ways:
- Telephone (Landline and mobile)
- In person
What information we may collect about you (if applicable):
- Name Email Contact details, shipping/billing address(es) Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Financial Information such as credit/debit card numbers
- IP address (automatically collected)
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected)
- Operating system (automatically collected)
- A list of URL's starting with a referring site, you activity on this website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected) Other information relevant to promotions
Use of information
The information you provide or we hold about you may be used by us, Full-Volume.co.uk Limited, for internal purposes and records. To improve our products and services. To possibly periodically send promotional emails about new products, offers and other information you may find of interest using the email address provided but only if prior consent has been given or you have subscribed to receive them. We may, from time to time, use your information to contact you via email, telephone or mail in order to improve our products and services. If you DO NOT want to be contacted in this way please email firstname.lastname@example.org to advise us you DO NOT wish to be contacted.
Disclosure of information
We will not disclose, sell or share your information to third parties for their independent marketing or business purposes without your prior consent. We may however provide your information to the following:
Other parties when required by law;
To comply with the law or compulsory legal processes (search warrant or other court order). To protect the rights, property and safety of Full-Volume.co.uk Limited and our business partners and customers.
Security of information
- The personal information, which we hold, will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
- We have put in place safeguards to keep your information provided online and in store secure. The information you provide is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or no longer has use to Full-Volume.co.uk Limited. We do this in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 25th May 2018.
3rd Party Websites links
We advise that if you do not wish for cookies to be able to access your device you should take steps within your web browsers security to block all cookies from www.full-volume.co.uk
Closed Circuit Television (CCTV)
We use CCTV footage in our retail premises to assist in maintaining the security of property and premises and for preventing and investigating crime. For these reasons the information processed may include visual images, personal appearance and behaviours. This information maybe about staff, customers, members of the public and those inside, entering or in the immediate vicinity of the area under surveillance. Where necessary or required this information is shared with the data subjects themselves, employees and agents, services providers, police forces, security organisations and persons making an enquiry.
If you would like further information or have any questions about this policy, or you wish to enquire about the data we hold about you, please contact us directly via one of the following.
Email: sales@Full-Volume.co.uk Limited
Telephone: 0114 2448891
Full-Volume.co.uk, 182 Staniforth Road, Sheffield, S9 3HF