Made in Sheffield
The BT-1FB is a remote wall-mounting input module for use with Cloud products fitted with an RJ45 Facility Port. The BT-1FB enables compatible portable devices such as laptops, tablets and smartphones to stream audio wirelessly to the interface, and thereinto the audio system of the Zone where the interface is installed.
The BT-1FB is exceptionally simple to install; the rear RJ45 connector is wired to one of the host unit’s Facility Ports with a single screened Cat 5 cable using standard shielded RJ45 connectors at each end. The Cat 5 cable carries DC power as well as balanced audio.
The BT-1FB will route a mono sum (L+R) of the streamed audio to the host unit and is compatible with the following Cloud products which are fitted with RJ45 Facility Ports;
- Z4MK4 & Z8MK4 Zone Mixers
- Z4MK3 & Z8MK3 Zone Mixers
- 46-120, 46-120 and 46-120MEDIA Zone Mixing Amplifiers
- MA40F, MA40T and MA40E Mini Amplifiers
- MA80FT and MA80E Mini Amplifiers
- 46-80 and 46-80T Zone Mixing Amplifiers
- Remote Bluetooth input module for Cloud host units with with Facility Port Capability
- Easy connection to host unit via screened Cat 5 cable (up to 100 m)
- Uses single-button Bluetooth “pairing” mode for secured operation
- Alternative “unsecured” mode: configurable at installation
- Each module may have one of 16 unique identifiers to differentiate receivers in areas where multiple modules are installed
- RF power level adjustment to minimise risk of accidental inter-room connection
- Bicolour LED indicating connection progress and streaming activity
- May be daisy-chained to remote input modules (e.g., LM-2) in same Zone
- RSL-6 or RL-1 remote plates may be daisy-chained to BT-1F
- UK versions mount into a standard single-gang UK-style electrical back box (85 x 85 mm) and require a back box depth of 35 mm minimum
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: