BUNDLE ! Pair of Speakers, GENUINE RCF COVERS AND XLR LEADS
Tired of worrying about the fact that the voice isn't cutting through the mix on the stage?
Well, why not try the ART 715-A as a stage monitor.
This is the perfect speaker for live sound situations where you need extra punch in bass reproduction and extremely accurate high frequency response to hear the voice when the band is playing at full throttle.
- Nearfield & portable PA
- Foreground / background PA, distributed PA, frontfill and sidefill
- Houses of worship, theatres, corporate AV, retail, theme parks
- Compact live sound reinforcement system
- Stage monitoring
- 1400 Watt Peak, 700 Watt RMS digital amplifier
- 130 dB max spl
- 90 x 60, Wide dispersion constant directivity horn
- 15" woofer, high power 3.0" voice coil
- 1" HF driver, Mylar dome, 1.75" voice coil
- DSP Processing
- Frequency Response -3 dB:50 Hz ÷ 20000 Hz
- Max SPL: 130 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle: 90°
- Vertical coverage angle: 60°
- Compression Driver: 1", 1.75" v.c.
- Woofer: 15", 3.0" v.c.
- Input signal: bal / unbal
- Input connectors: xlr-jack
- Output connectors: xlr
- Input sensitivity: - 2 dBu / +4 dBu
- Crossover frequencies: 1700 Hz
- Protections: Thermal, rms
- Limiter: Soft limiter
- Controls: Volume, EQ shape
- Total power: 1400 W PEAK
- High frequencies: 400 W PEAK
- Low frequencies: 1000 W PEAK
- Total power: 700 W RMS
- High frequencies: 200 W RMS
- Low frequencies: 500 W RMS
- Cooling: Convection / forced
- Connections: VDE connector in
- Cabinet Material: Composite PP
- Hardware: 2xM10 flying p.
- Handles: 2 side, 1 top
- Pole Mount/Cap: Yes
- Colour: Black
- Height: 708 / 27.87 mm/inch
- Width: 437 / 17.2 mm/inch
- Depth: 389 / 15.31 mm/inch
- Net Weight: 19.4 / 42.76 kg/lbs
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: