Laserworld GS-200RG move 2
RED AND GREEN TWINKLE LASER
The GARDEN STAR RGB – Laserworld GS-200RGB move is a red-green laser light effect for outdoor as well as indoor applications. Several hundreds of fine, clearly visible red, green laser dots illuminate plants, trees and facades of buildings at a large scan angle. This laser effect also draws attention at every party, e.g. at Halloween, Christmas, etc. The GARDEN STAR RG comes in a durable and waterproof aluminium housing (IP65). Thus it's particularly suitable for effective lighting in gardens, at ponds, pools, on balconies and outdoor areas.
The laser can be controlled by a remote control.
Features of the Laserworld GS-200RGB:
rotating laser effects
bright red, green & blue laser sources
waterproof aluminium housing (IP65)
hundreds of fine dots of light
incl. aluminium stake for easy mounting
temperature range: -20°C up to +40°C
The GARDEN STAR RGB – Laserworld GS-100RGB move has an output power of up to 100 mW.
- Total Power typical: 200 mW
- Beam Specifications: ca. 3 mm / 1.2 mrad
- Laser Sources: Diode, DPSS
- Laser Class: 2; EN 60825-1: 2014
- Operation Modes: stand-alone
- Scanner: rotating diffraction grating
- Scan Angle max.: >90°
- Basic Patterns: star effect
- Accessories: PSU (IP44), aluminium stake, manual, remote control
- Power Supply: AC 100-240 V 50/60 Hz at PSU DC 12 V (included in delivery)
- Power Consumption: 2.2 W
- Dimensions: 140 x 85 x 85 mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 0.5 kg
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: