NEW EcoLine Series Laser
The Laserworld EL-400RGB is a RGB show laser system with a total output power of up to 400mW and a fast step motor with 3-8 kpps.
The red diode laser module with a wavelength of 650 nm, the green DPSS laser module with a wavelength of 532 nm and the royal-blue laser module with a wavelenght of 445 nm ensure beautiful colors and bright beams. These beams have a diameter of about 3 mm and a beam divergence of about 2 mrad and the projector offers a step motor system for great projections. About 50 preset basic patterns, like layers, tunnels, fences, waves etc. can be controlled via DMX. A sound-to-light mode as well as a stand-alone mode are available too. For the sound-to-light mode the sensitivity of the integrated adjustable microphone can be altered.
There is an on-off switch at the rear side of this device.
The Laserworld EL-400RGB is a innovative solution for first-time and hobby users, as well as for mobile DJs and it is often used in bars, small to medium sized clubs, at private parties or for home use.
With ultra bright 445 nm royal blue!
- Total Power typical: 400 mW
- Guaranteed power: 320 mW
- Power Red: 110 mW / 650 nm
- Power Green: 50 mW / 532 nm
- Power Blue: 160 mW / 445 nm
- Beam Specifications: ca. 3 mm / 2 mrad
- Laser Sources: Diode, DPSS Laser
- Laser Class: 3B
- Operation Modes: auto, music, DMX
- Scanner: Step motor (3-8 kpps)
- Basic Patterns: ca. 50 (layers, tunnels, fences, waves, etc.)
- Accessories: power cable, manual, interlock, keys
- Power Supply: 85 V - 250 V AC
- Power Consumption: 30 W
- Dimensions: 255/245/100 mm
- Weight: 3.9 kg
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: