Audio Technica ATH-M20X Professional monitor headphones
MOdern design and quality materials
Replacing the original ATH-M20 model from Audio-Technica, the closed-back dynamic ATH-M20X headphones are an excellent introduction to the reknowned M-Series Range. With a modern design and construction from high-quality materials, the ATH-M20x allows for a high level of listening comfort, allowing a quality audio reproduction and effective sound isolation, making this an excellent choice for recording and mixing.
- Closed-back monitoring headpones dedicated to recording and mixing
- 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminium wire voice coils.
- Tuned for enhanced low-frequency performance with good bass reproduction
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation; ergonomic and light design
- Ear and head pads made from professional-quality materials
- Convenient single-sided cable exit
- Type Closed-back dynamic
- Driver Diameter 40mm
- Magnet Neodymium
- Voice Coil Copper-clad aluminum wire
- Frequency Response 15 - 20,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power 700 mW at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity 96 dB
- Impedance 47 ohms
- Weight 190g, without cable and connector
- Cable 3.0 m (9.8'), straight, left-side exit
- Accessories Included 6.3 mm (1/4") snap-on adapter
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: